28 March 2008

Lock-In

We're having a lock-in tonight and, oddly enough, I'm actually excited about it. Our youth are on spring break this week and wanted one so I've planned some stuff for our all-nighter, including a photo scavenger hunt. I plan to post some of the pictures on here afterward. I'm sure there will be some exciting and crazy pictures and memories from tonight.

So, if you have nothing else to do between 7pm tonight and 8am tomorrow morning think about us, pray for us, dream of us. It will be me, a few adults and a gaggle of youth between 12 and 18. I expect some fun pictures, some crazy Guitar Hero and even crazier Foosball. See you on the flip side.


Then, if you are still pressed with what to do with your time. Head over to Andrew's blog and check this out.

0 comments: